Clan update

On topic content. Queries, ideas and general talk about trackmania
Forum rules
Only post threads regarding the forum or rG servers

Clan update

Postby Kenny » Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:50 pm

Hello clan mates! I have discussed our situation as of late with Sprinter. We feel like we have tried to expand too fast. We are consolidating our clan to be a United/Nations clan. We are going to be shutting down the TM2 server and focusing solely on the rG-Madness and rG-Lunatic servers within united/nations. Just to be clear, we are NOT disbanding the clan and we hope to keep rG going for a very long time. For those very few of you who play in TM2, you are welcome to keep representing the clan if you wish :) If you have any questions, please feel free to ask :) Have a great day!
Kenny

Re: Clan update

Postby Venom » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:41 pm

Nah i think i wont play that much in TM2 and i will play in TM1 till we expand in TM2
Venom

Postby TheJmJ » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 pm

Weeelll... Seems like a time to quit rG then. :/
I have TMNF, not TMUF, which sucks, so I will be playing Trackmania2: Stadium.

Good luck for you guys in TM1! :3
TheJmJ

Postby Dennis20vt » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:08 pm

Do not close server in tm2!!If you have provlem with money i pay it!!!I dont want to play in tmu again!!!
Dennis20vt

Postby sosa76 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:21 pm

We (me and Stanislaw) are playing in tm 2 on Madness.
sosa76

Postby SpiderX22 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:18 pm

Bummer to hear that the tm2 server went down, but honestly, it really wasn't ever that active. I saw at most 4 people playing at once, but usually it sat empty.

Our TM1 servers are pretty active, especially during the evening European hours, where there will often be 10-20 people in at once.

I'm just wondering where the players are at?
I haven't seen some of these guys in ages:
Cody/frost (hasn't been on either tm1 server since February)
Kenny (see you occasionally, but not for long)
Blacksheep (is he dead?
Blahski (quit?)
Jim (quit?)
Qweenie (nothing since November 2012)
Bunch of other people

For the guys who have been gone ages...should we do something about it (remove from memberlist, create an "inactive" group on the forums and move them there), or leave it be?
ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ
SpiderX22

Postby Venom » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:14 pm

I think Kenny plays more in Valley but i don't know for sure.Also we have a pending war with fun + one more team what will happen?
Venom

Postby Kenny » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:55 pm

SpiderX22 wrote:Bummer to hear that the tm2 server went down, but honestly, it really wasn't ever that active. I saw at most 4 people playing at once, but usually it sat empty.

Our TM1 servers are pretty active, especially during the evening European hours, where there will often be 10-20 people in at once.

Blacksheep (is he dead?
Blahski (quit?)
Jim (quit?)
Bunch of other people

For the guys who have been gone ages...should we do something about it (remove from memberlist, create an "inactive" group on the forums and move them there), or leave it be?

Frost has been playing Valley
I play Valley and TM2 Stadium mostly but come on TM1 daily to see if anyone is online on the servers and if noone is, I usually pop in the FUN server.
Blacksheep overdosed.... LOL I have no clue where he is
Blahski is a homo and playing Silk Road (still talk to every other day though)
Jim quit A LONG time ago
No clue what happened to Queenie
No clue where most of the other players have been... I see Master Mat playing on TM2 often, among others.

To be honest I have no idea where the majority of our racers are.

As far as the inactive members, I don't plan on removing them from the member list (servers and forums)

I will make an effort to get out of valley as much and start coming back in the TM1 server. Hope more people do as well.
Kenny

Postby frosty » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:27 pm

SpiderX22 wrote:Bummer to hear that the tm2 server went down, but honestly, it really wasn't ever that active. I saw at most 4 people playing at once, but usually it sat empty.

Blacksheep (is he dead?
Blahski (quit?)
Jim (quit?)
Bunch of other people

Ya sorry spidey, been playing a shit ton of valley, and league. However since the war against funn im enjoying tm1 again. So you will see me around more often.
frosty

Postby SpiderX22 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:17 am

Good to have you back!!

I can actually play TM2 now with my new computer, but I'd hate to have to learn so many new blocks when I STILL haven't run out of ideas for TM1 stadium blocks :P
ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ
SpiderX22

Postby VxDanky » Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:58 am

i'm also back in tm2 stadium guys! :)
VxDanky

Postby SpiderX22 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Kenny, where the hell is Sprinter?

Everyday I get asked about the lunatic server and need to let people down and tell them I have no idea when it will be back up
ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ
SpiderX22

Postby Kenny » Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:20 am

To be honest I have no freaking clue where he is. He did not tell me he was going anywhere. Getting irritated about all this shit too. So spider I don't have an answer for you about the server, wish I did, sorry :(
Kenny

Return to General