Omg!!!

On topic content. Queries, ideas and general talk about trackmania
Forum rules
Only post threads regarding the forum or rG servers

Omg!!!

Postby Loght » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:27 am

We lost players :( All goes in the vt team :( We need to do something!!
Loght

Re: Omg!!!

Postby Kenny » Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:37 am

To be honest, if members don't want to be loyal and stick it out through hard times and leave the clan. That's their prerogative. This means that they truly didn't want to be in rG anyways. They are called clan hoppers. Its kind of sad that only 1 of these members that has left has talked to me about it before they left. That person will always have a open invite back to the clan but none of the others. I'd much rather have loyal, friendly and mature members anyways. As far as the Madness server I am not 100% sure on what the deal is yet, I'm still trying to get a hold of Sprinter to get answers. We still have the lunatic server up and running so lets get in there at least until madness is back up and running!
Kenny

Postby god69troll » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:28 am

I agree with kenny over the leving clan members situation, I'm keen for the madness sever to return also, and ask sprinter if he can fix the server, can he make a new one to replace it?
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby FabOliOus » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:28 am

Hey guys!
You always talk about members leaving rG. Don´t forget non-members, that want to get member even although madness ist down. And also think about adding new members although they haven´t got enough +1 s.
If I counted right, I have five +1 s. And I still really want to get member. Let´s together show all rG-members that this community is worth to be a part of it and that this time without madness is not the end but a new beginning of a better community. Let´s do this by adding new members like me.
I only want you to think about it. If you come to the conclusion that I have to get eight +1 s, I´ll wait and go the normal way.
Thanks!
FabOliOus
FabOliOus

Postby MrKostek901 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:33 pm

I think we should "active" madness lol server them peopel will come here and shoul join us .... d
To +1 situation i think we should remove +8 's to +6 's it will be quite good for another guys.

Somebody think abaout ad?

Etc. FOr youtube channel... i think it's good idea

Keep moving in rg!
I will never left c:
MrKostek901

Postby TRDave » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:06 am

If some members have left, let them. They are obviously not committed to the clan.

Madness being down is a bitch, it's my fave server. But I guess sprint has other stuff to deal with. He's back when he's back and it's back when it's back. It is just a game after all and i'm sure he will sort it when he has the time.

Oliver, I really hope you get accepted, you really seem like a nice guy.

I think Kostek brings up a good point about the voting. When the voting was changed to +8 votes, we were getting a load of applications and a load of people voting on those applications. It was the right move at the time since our member numbers were growing pretty fast. But lately with our server problems and our forum being pretty quite, I agree that the application votes should be reduced back to +6. I just cant see many apps getting +8 votes at the moment. I think it should be back at +6, just temporarily until both servers are running and the forum starts getting busy again.

BTW, who has left exactly?
TRDave

Postby MrKostek901 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:24 pm

I saw vavry only ... but some members left too
MrKostek901

Return to General