Current Clan Standing

On topic content. Queries, ideas and general talk about trackmania
Forum rules
Only post threads regarding the forum or rG servers

Current Clan Standing

Postby SpiderX22 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Hello,
Just wanted to post an unofficial update on how I see this clan currently.

Last half year we had a lol server but lunatic was down for 3 months. Then lunatic came back and lol went down for a few months. Then lunatic went down. Now we have zero servers. This clan is about coming together and playing with people you like and know and want to chill with. With no servers, we're forced to spread to other servers and end up divided and not really getting the atmosphere for which we originally joined the clan for. Now, looking at our past, these servers are likely to not be back for ages, and when they do come back, for how long? Even when they were up, xaseco crashed every day and simple bugs/issues like the vote plugin being broken were never fixed (for over a year). Trying to get things fixed revolved around two things: resetting the server via its gamepanel (which worked okay, except when the servers disappeared) or screaming for Sprinter and being disappointed when he didn't respond for weeks at a time. Out entire server situation revolved around one person and that's begging for problems.

Right now, the only people I ever see play on a regular/semi regular basis is me (but I'm down to once or twice a week with school) and Kostek, who plays all the time. I see dave once in awhile. The new guys were pretty active, but once they realized our servers didn't exist they moved to other clans pretty fast. Not surprising. Maybe some of you other guys play, and I'm blind or not there, but I doubt it. People talk in the forum, but I don't really see them playing.

Now, I loved this clan. Playing with you guys was amazing. Chilling with Kenny and Cody. Always losing, but by like .01 each time. Getting bitched at by Blahski. Racing against Duck. Etc etc. Also, thanks Sprinter for keeping the servers running whilst you could. And whoever was paying for it (idk who), thank you too. But that's become a thing of the past.

Until we get our servers back, I suggest we stop recruiting for now. People will just join, see we have nothing, and leave again. It's what the last like 10 guys who applied and got in did.

I'm not planning on leaving the clan for the time being, but I can see the temptation. Unless something happens (servers, people start playing), the clan is pretty dead. Other clans have taken the hole filled by our absence. The lunatic server was super popular, but now bearstyle, zr, legend, and a few other clans I cant remember have taken over. With lol server absence, the guys moved to fun and other clans (don't really follow the genre much anymore).
ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ
SpiderX22

Re: Current Clan Standing

Postby MrKostek901 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:15 pm

:3

Yep server down ... people leave our clan uh...

Well what to talk ..

Just wait
;/
MrKostek901

Postby Jalt96 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:32 am

Yes, it is so bad that both rG servers went down :( I still remember old times there. I'm up to any help you need :D

Cheers,
Jalt

P.S: Nick, can you check your forum inbox? Thanks!
Jalt96

Postby god69troll » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:58 am

I've been aying a little bit... having a hard time keeping up with the school work hahaha. Let me know if you need anything, I'm still very active on this website (I was away this last week).
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby Ryan » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:01 pm

I play once or twice a week still, but not for very long. It is a shame our servers have been down for so long, even if we got more it would be extremely difficult to get them populated.
Ryan

Postby SpiderX22 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:21 am

Ryan wrote:I play once or twice a week still, but not for very long. It is a shame our servers have been down for so long, even if we got more it would be extremely difficult to get them populated.

Not really. Lunatic server went down and people came flooding back when it went back up. Lunatic players are kind of a niche group and there's only like 4 lunatic servers hosted, of which 2 aren't even freezone.

Would love to hear from some of the other Master admins or admins in general.
ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ
SpiderX22

Postby god69troll » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:21 am

I'm allowed to become a admin when a server comes back. The whole clan is screwed if we don't have a server... basically we need to get a server.
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby wiiduck34 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:18 am

Hi Guys,
Have been completely inactive for about 3 months now, kinda just getting back into it, will be intermittent. Any more updates on when/whether servers will be back???

Duck
wiiduck34

Postby god69troll » Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 am

Not really Duck Lunatic did come back for a while but then is died again... not many people are playing any more, I've only seen spider, myself, dave, kostek and ryan... there will probably be only 1 or 2 other people remaining... WE HAVE TO GET A NEW SERVER... I'm gonna keep playing on other servers for now.
TROLL3R
god69troll

Return to General