Final Stand

On topic content. Queries, ideas and general talk about trackmania
Forum rules
Only post threads regarding the forum or rG servers

Final Stand

Postby god69troll » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:06 am

Now comes the time where the remainder of us must decide what to do... there are sub 10 of us left now and I have been considering leaving the team for a while now. We need to either get the servers back up, make new server or disband. With the absence of the majority of the masteradmins the clan will most likely disband. I am willing to stay RG if we have one remaining master admin that is willing to make a new server... fix things and put us back in business. Otherwise we must disband. Please repley if you are still here, if you have any ideas, if you are going to leave please let as know and if we officially disband I or one of the remaining key players of the clan will make an official post delaring the disband.
TROLL3R
god69troll

Re: Final Stand

Postby SpiderX22 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:43 pm

At this point, we still haven't heard from Sprinter, who actually hosted the server, and Kenny, the other MasterAdmin besides me and Blacksheep (who quit ages ago). Would love to hear from them. The Xaseco gaming panel still shows Xaseco as up and running, so the server exists somewhere. Not really sure where and how to access it.
ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ
SpiderX22

Re: Final Stand

Postby god69troll » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:59 am

Kenny, Sprinter... where are you when we need you? goddammit! lol
TROLL3R
god69troll

Return to General