Server back!

On topic content. Queries, ideas and general talk about trackmania
Forum rules
Only post threads regarding the forum or rG servers

Re: Server back!

Postby 4fun » Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:17 pm

idk dave if u got my reply, hope u did, thanks for info :D me and jim are playing on some LooooL server, u should come and check it out when u can! dont know exact name tho, its in france! >.< u have to catch us online i guess :P
4fun
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby SpiderX22 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:42 pm

You can too. Check your private messages.
ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ
User avatar
SpiderX22
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby god69troll » Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:42 pm

ok ty spider!!!
TROLL3R
User avatar
god69troll
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 am

Re: Server back!

Postby TRDave » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:13 pm

4fun wrote:idk dave if u got my reply, hope u did, thanks for info :D me and jim are playing on some LooooL server, u should come and check it out when u can! dont know exact name tho, its in france! >.< u have to catch us online i guess :P


Yh I got your reply, sounds great! Good Luck with it! I'm always here for any help I can provide ;)

Sorry I missed you guys. I've got you both in my buddy list though. Next time I see you online, i'll come join you :)
User avatar
TRDave
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby 4fun » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:58 am

Hello, i would like from whoever maintaining server to tell me what all you need for hosting server, thanks in advance, if you need my mail pm me!
bai
/fun
4fun
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby Ryan » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:03 pm

What is the server's username (or whatever)? I need to add it to favorites before I can play.
User avatar
Ryan
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby TRDave » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:39 pm

Hey Ryan, good too see you! I guess you mean lunatic server? Server name is rG Lunatic HARD. It is located in Germany > North Rhine-Westphalia > Dortmund

Hey fun. Sorry I can't help with that, you probably need to talk to sprinter about that sort of stuff.
User avatar
TRDave
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby 4fun » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:49 pm

TRDave wrote:Hey Ryan, good too see you! I guess you mean lunatic server? Server name is rG Lunatic HARD. It is located in Germany > North Rhine-Westphalia > Dortmund

Hey fun. Sorry I can't help with that, you probably need to talk to sprinter about that sort of stuff.


hey dave :D

we tryed to contact him on steam, email, he's never online at skype, i dont have any other way to contact him :< if u could find way to contact him and forward him my question i would be thanful
lots luv
/fun
4fun
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby Ryan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:10 am

TRDave wrote:Hey Ryan, good too see you! I guess you mean lunatic server? Server name is rG Lunatic HARD. It is located in Germany > North Rhine-Westphalia > Dortmund

Hey fun. Sorry I can't help with that, you probably need to talk to sprinter about that sort of stuff.


Thanks but I need the servers log in name (idk what to call it) because I am on nations I need to add it to favorites via the "tmtp://#addfavorite=login" command before it will let me play (freezone bullshit)
User avatar
Ryan
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby TRDave » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:42 pm

Ryan wrote:Thanks but I need the servers log in name (idk what to call it) because I am on nations I need to add it to favorites via the "tmtp://#addfavorite=login" command before it will let me play (freezone bullshit)


I think it's 'RG-Lunatic'

If not i'll try to find out for you ;)


Fun, I pm'd you.
Lots of love, TRDave
User avatar
TRDave
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby god69troll » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:47 pm

TRDave wrote:
Ryan wrote:Thanks but I need the servers log in name (idk what to call it) because I am on nations I need to add it to favorites via the "tmtp://#addfavorite=login" command before it will let me play (freezone bullshit)


I think it's 'RG-Lunatic'

If not i'll try to find out for you ;)


Fun, I pm'd you.
Lots of love, TRDave

HA GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! :lol:
TROLL3R
User avatar
god69troll
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 am

Re: Server back!

Postby TRDave » Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:40 pm

I love you too troller. But it's not gay cause you are an actual man-sized vagina.
User avatar
TRDave
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby Ryan » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:01 am

TRDave wrote:
Ryan wrote:Thanks but I need the servers log in name (idk what to call it) because I am on nations I need to add it to favorites via the "tmtp://#addfavorite=login" command before it will let me play (freezone bullshit)


I think it's 'RG-Lunatic'

If not i'll try to find out for you ;)


Fun, I pm'd you.
Lots of love, TRDave


it is thanks
User avatar
Ryan
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:55 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby god69troll » Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:56 am

TRDave wrote:I love you too troller. But it's not gay cause you are an actual man-sized vagina.


Do you want photographic proof I'm not?
TROLL3R
User avatar
god69troll
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 am

Re: Server back!

Postby TRDave » Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:53 am

Yes

And can we stop this in here and keep it in Talking Smack. I don't want to spam every thread with our stupid nonsense :lol:
User avatar
TRDave
 
Posts: 342
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby god69troll » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:36 am

Hehehehehe alrightey then, you sure, you might be jealous? :D
TROLL3R
User avatar
god69troll
 
Posts: 225
Joined: Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:14 am

Re: Server back!

Postby 4fun » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:52 pm

can someone give me spiders mail or skype? thanks
4fun
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Re: Server back!

Postby SpiderX22 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:11 am

4fun wrote:can someone give me spiders mail or skype? thanks


email: petroleumburnssuccessfully@gmail.com

Semester about to end so I have finals/projects so I'll be mia till at least the end of the month.
ṨῤἵḋểṙẊƻƻ
User avatar
SpiderX22
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Mon May 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Previous

Return to General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest