Goodbye, Fairwell

On topic content. Queries, ideas and general talk about trackmania
Forum rules
Only post threads regarding the forum or rG servers

Goodbye, Fairwell

Postby SpiderX22 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:55 am

This has been a long time in coming.

The LOL server has been gone for ages now (half a year+) and the Lunatic server has been gone for ages as well, then came back, but now is still inaccessible. The servers in general are unreliable, xaseco crashes daily/hourly, and the karma plugin has been broken since I joined the clan. There's only a handful of active racers in the clan and we don't even all play on the same servers as is. Haven't seen a master admin besides myself in a few months.

The clan was fun whilst it lasted, when we had tons of active racers and a server with 15 players at a time often during the day. Your lucky if you see more than two people on our servers these days (if the servers are even up). As such, I'm officially leaving the clan. I'll gladly drive with any and all of you if I find you online. I'm gonna stay clan-less for awhile, maybe maybe join another clan.

Not sure if you're still paying for the LOL server and/or the lunatic servers, but pretty sure you shouldn't bother. LOL server isn't online and the lunatic server is empty all the time. Recruitment is dead (haven't added anyone in months) and not sure if it's worth keeping the website up either?

TL:DR
Clan is dead, I'm leaving.

Bye :/

P.S. It's not April Fools day anymore, this is true.
SpiderX22

Re: Goodbye, Fairwell

Postby TRDave » Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:54 pm

You leaving feels like the final nail in the coffin. Everything you said is the sign of an unhealthy, dying clan. And it's all true unfortunately. I wish it wasn't like this, and its sad that it is. I expect that one day I will come here and the site will be offline, and that will be it.

Its been nice playing with you mate. Good luck for the future and I hope to see you around!

Also, as a clan member (and I don't mean to sound condescending), thanks for everything you did ;)

All the best spider
TRDave

Postby god69troll » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:44 pm

As a long serving clan member, I would like to thank you for all that you have given us spider. I hope I will see you around on the track!
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby Ryan » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:48 am

Cya around.
Ryan

Postby 4fun » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:03 pm

bye bye thanks for everything :)
P.S. Spider, Dave game your mail but dunno if its correct one, check mail if u have any unread messages, if u didnt get email please pm me you contact info
4fun

Postby MrKostek901 » Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:14 am

:( It's bad news...

Did clan is CLOSED?

I will wear clan tag cause i love our clan and this is sad cause we are dead....

Well. Good luck spider.

:(
MrKostek901

Postby god69troll » Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:49 am

Yes, the clan is basically closed, however some of us are still using the wedsite to communicate. The worst thing is that we can't come back either... unless another masteradmin comes back. I will keep wearing the clan tags as well.
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby Canuck17 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:45 am

Spider, after months my computer is finally fixed! So you can come back I can play again :P

All the best, sad to come back and see things only go worse while I was gone :/
Canuck17

Return to General