Donation, all friends of clan please read

On topic content. Queries, ideas and general talk about trackmania
Forum rules
Only post threads regarding the forum or rG servers

Donation, all friends of clan please read

Postby 4fun » Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:53 pm

Hello, lets start from here, some of you knows me some of you dont, i played with a lot of rg members for great deal of years, when clan was named FBI, never mind nostalgic memorys how cool was to play back than but lets get str8 to business, i will keep this as short as possible.
Maybe some1 heard, if u didnt, me and jim, are trying to get our old madness server back (before rg madness), we basically have most of tracks and we wont go to big on track jukebox, maybe top 300-400, we found our hosting provider, we reformed our old clan AoD, now all we need are coppers for start of server, which im told that i need 10k ( im not sure for that info is it more or less), after countless of unsuccessful trys to contact kenny or sprinter, on dosen of ways(email,skype,steam etc) i am coming here hoping that u guys can help, every one of u who feels in help mood, send to me (user name 1337331) donation of coppers, i dont care if u send 10 or 100 or 1000 for any donation me and jim are thankful, also if some1 who has experience in hosting tmn server, speak out dont be shy, me and jim have no clue at all and we gonna need a lot of learning in order to get it running, we gonna try to score hosting 45e/year if some of you know cheaper hosting speak out aswell, all luv to u, readers, and to u who decide to help us
also since i saw topic of disbandng officially i will use this post in order to thank you all guys who made it possible to race even when things was the worst, so thank you kenny and sprinter on top, and ty spider and blacksheep, and dave and other dave, and spooky and elias (who firstly took fbi when it went down first time) ty frost ty blahski, and all of u other guys who i forgot to mention, u rly mean world to me in this game, and wider, it was always pleasure to play with you, also i would like to thank nesaja who is not playing anymore and most likely wont ever read this post, for firstly bringing me to old AoD, when we are on aod i would like to thank upe for keeping it up when it was hardest,5683, alb and many more of other ppls name who i cant remember bcs they quit so long ago, for the last, thank you jim but u know how i luv ya much and i dont have to speak any of that out loud :P anyway take good care guys w/e u decide to do, and know that one day, as soon as possible i hope, u once again gonna have madness server to play on!
cheers
long live FBI,RG and AoD!

luv

/fun
Last edited by 4fun on Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
4fun

Re: Donation, all friends of clan please read

Postby god69troll » Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:12 am

Good luck getting the old server back fun. I would support what you are doing but I don't have no money (coppers). Unfortunately all I can do is wish you luck xD
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby TRDave » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Ah crap! My coppers had built up to just over 5k and I gave it all to Dukez :( Sorry
I'll send everything I can though.

4fun wrote: we reformed our old clan AoD

I knew about the server but not this? More info please :)
TRDave

Postby 4fun » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:41 pm

TRDave wrote:Ah crap! My coppers had built up to just over 5k and I gave it all to Dukez :( Sorry
I'll send everything I can though.

4fun wrote: we reformed our old clan AoD

I knew about the server but not this? More info please :)

Well, whenever me and Jim were clanless, we always turned back to AoD tag, both me and him always felt like its the place where we always belong, now we make it official that we exist once again as clan, and for sure we wouldnt change now for anything, next step is to get server up and running and well build new community around it :P u r ofc welcome <3
/fun
4fun

Postby 4fun » Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:48 pm

btw i posted cry for help @ http://www.tm-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 84#p215184
and we got our first donation (1200coppers!) so u guys can tell to whoever u know that they can donate coppers :) at this speed(1k for each few days) we should be able to get coppers in few weeks i guess :P

p.s. if any of u guys know about hosting tmn server, since me and jim has none knowlege ( i started reading about it tho) u can post here steps on how to do it now with freezone, or some useful threads that can guide us
4fun

Postby TRDave » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:17 am

I wish i could give you more but thats all i had. I hope you reach your target.

Great news that AoD is back alive! I Uploaded our tracks to TMX a while ago http://tmnforever.tm-exchange.com/main.aspx?action=tracksearch&mode=1&id=3022592 Here is a hard copy of the tracks also if you have any use for it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TRDave

Postby 4fun » Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:55 am

thank you dave<3 im currently testing this server provider and if anything pass i will sure rent from them, btw do u by any chance know how to retrive key that i got when i bought game?
4fun

Postby god69troll » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:28 am

I might join AoD if you guys will let me :D . I will try to help anyway I can, and I will start spreading the word about AoD as soon as you give me the go :D

AND IN CASE YOU DON'T KNOW THAT PICTURE ISN'T ME ITS DAVE THE A**HOLE xD
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby TRDave » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:44 pm

4fun wrote:btw do u by any chance know how to retrive key that i got when i bought game?

Sorry, I don't. Did you buy on steam or buy an actual copy?

god69troll wrote:I might join AoD if you guys will let me :D

Hey troller, Sorry but we are full! Best regards, Master Admin AoD-Dave

Fun fact for 4fun! I once asked 5683 why he chose that name. He said "LOVE", I said "WHAT?" He explained that if you type 'love' on a phone keypad you get 5683. 5(JKL) 6(MNO) 8(TUV) 3(DEF) Not sure if you knew that ;)
TRDave

Postby god69troll » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:07 am

BS
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby Jalt96 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:37 am

Hello people. 4fun if you want help with this I could help. I have TM servers on argentina. I know how to configure and set up servers to make it run (basic set up, I'm not a programmer). I offered the same help to Spider back on January but had no clue about current status of rG. So if you want help, contact me :D
Greetings,
Jalt

P.S.: If coppers are for freezone, I could pay the whole quota
Jalt96

Postby 4fun » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:13 am

I didnt know, and now i feel stupid :/ how couldnt i see that before lol >.<

@Jalt, hello, thanks for answering, can u pls explain what u mean by basic setup? yes, coppers are for freezone, and is it possible to move it from argentina?
4fun

Postby Jalt96 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Hey, with basic setup I meant I know how to set up a server with xaseco and modify everything which is include as feature on xaseco. But I can't programme new features or plugins like Sprinter did with Madness or Lunatic. You could visit my servers on Argentina and look it out. And yes, its possible to move it to anywhere
Jalt96

Postby 4fun » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 pm

name of servers? check your pm btw
4fun

Postby 4fun » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 pm

everything is arranged, im gonna buy 6month sub tommorow or next week wed/thur, we gonna get up server put up tracks and rolllllll!!!!!!! cant wait, hope to see u all guys first day opening, i sure will come here screaming when it comes online!
4fun

Postby god69troll » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:59 pm

Where is the server located? I will defs be there opening day ;)
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby TRDave » Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Hello, my name is Dave. I'm looking for a new server to play, any suggestions? :D
TRDave

Postby 4fun » Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:13 am

hello dave:D:P
will be located england just dont know which region, when i take it, u guys will be first to know :):>
4fun

Postby 4fun » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:04 pm

so today, i tryed to make payment for our server, but so far no luck since its refuse me every time i try, i am waiting for gaming solution contact support to speak to me and hope to have it fixed by tommorow, eventho i would llove to play tonight since i freed all my time so we can enjoy :D will keep u posted!
4fun

Postby TRDave » Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Stop teasing us :P

Hope you get it sorted and the launch goes well ;)
TRDave

Postby 4fun » Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:15 pm

It actually went well, i just spoke to their sales manages (gaming solution) and we finished transaction, if he is still up he will setup server now, if not server is tommorow online, it would be nice if someone else is online so you guys can help me with sorting and setting it up, i thought about going week trial mode, like closed launch so we can test it all :P also i dont know if you guys know, do gaming solutions offer some kind sponsorship to get some free months or so? :P
also if someone here knows how to setup forum he is welcome to speak out, so we can have our seperate forum from RG
4fun

Postby god69troll » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:13 am

^Good, but idk how to do shit xD
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby TRDave » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:21 pm

Testing is a good idea, you don't want to launch a shitty server.

Sorry, I have no idea about server or forum setup :? Never set one up myself. Admin with rg/fbi/aod, but was always added to admin after clan setup.
TRDave

Postby 4fun » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:25 pm

as most of u probably heard, we got server up but not running xD kenny, frost spider and me tryed yday to set it but we failed ofc, we waited for jalt to help us but he is busy atm so we have to wait a bit more, if any of u has moment of wisdom and suddenly learns how to setup server, speak out!
also ty bigg for kind donation u made <3
/fun

p.s. i think they are working on contacting sprinter so we might have all process speed up!

edit: i also contacted support of gaming solutions, they kindly replyed but didnt fix the problem yet :<
edit: jalt is back now, we are working on fixing the issue
edit: we are making progress!!! :D
edit: server is UP and RUNNING YEA!!!!!!!!!
4fun

Postby biggg » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:40 pm

Hi! I sent 6000 coppers this week..hope it helps
biggg

Postby god69troll » Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:57 am

Where is server location?
TROLL3R
god69troll

Postby 4fun » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:20 pm

Server is located UK>ENG>London
We are still fixing everything up and i should finish adding tracks tonight (first part)
At the end when we sort everything up, which i hope will be by end of April, we should have no more than 400 eventually 500 and the race can begin!

p.s. also thank you big for kind donation you made :)
4fun

Return to General